Re: [logan2knits] My House on Fullerton on Thursday, July 31

    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
      I will be there at about 7:30.

      --- On Mon, 7/28/08, Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter <tcarp8@...> wrote:
      From: Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter <tcarp8@...>
      Subject: [logan2knits] My House on Fullerton on Thursday, July 31
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, July 28, 2008, 10:13 PM

      I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?

      I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

    • Kelly
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
        I am planning to come.

        Kelly Kensell

        I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?

        I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

      • Danielle
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
          I won't be able to make it because I'll be at a friend's going-away party. Will try again next
          week!

          Ann, where's Loopy moving to?

          Danielle

          --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...> wrote:

          > I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?
          >
          > I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns
          for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

          > Ann

        • Renee Chester
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
            Hey - I haven't made it out to one of your groups yet - but I am hoping to at some point - This week doesn't work for me - do Wednesdays ever work for people?!?!?!
            Renee

            Danielle <dbasci@...> wrote:
            I won't be able to make it because I'll be at a friend's going-away party. Will try again next
            week!

            Ann, where's Loopy moving to?

            Danielle

            --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...> wrote:

            > I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?
            >
            > I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns
            for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

            > Ann

            Renee's Teaching Schedule!

            Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 pm OUTDOOR YOGA at the LAKE - meet up just S. of Irving Park right behind the Clock Tower BYOMat
            Thursdays 5-6:15 pm PreNatal Yoga at Bloom
            Fridays 11:30-12:45 Gentle Yoga at Bloom Yoga Rockwell just north of Wilson
            Saturdays 11-12 Vinyasa Flow at the Yoga Boutique, 655 W. Irving Pk.
            Sundays 1130-1 Level 1-2 Yoga at Bloom

            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
              Hi Danielle--

              Anyone in the group welcome to organize something any time.  If Wednesday is good for you, I say go for it.

              Joyce

              Danielle <dbasci@gmail. com> wrote:

              I won't be able to make it because I'll be at a friend's going-away party. Will try again next

              week!

              Ann, where's Loopy moving to?

              Danielle

              --- In logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...> wrote:

              > I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?

              > I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns

              for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

              > Ann

              Renee's Teaching Schedule!

              Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 pm OUTDOOR YOGA at the LAKE - meet up just S. of Irving Park right behind the Clock Tower BYOMat

              Thursdays 5-6:15 pm PreNatal Yoga at Bloom

              Fridays 11:30-12:45 Gentle Yoga at Bloom Yoga Rockwell just north of Wilson

              Saturdays 11-12 Vinyasa Flow at the Yoga Boutique, 655 W. Irving Pk.

              Sundays 1130-1 Level 1-2 Yoga at Bloom

            • Danielle Basci
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
                Sorry, you have the wrong person. Someone named Renee sent that message,
                not me!
                See you guys on Thursdays! :-)
                Danielle

                On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 2:50 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...
                > wrote:

                > Hi Danielle--
                >
                > Anyone in the group welcome to organize something any time. If Wednesday
                > is good for you, I say go for it.
                >
                > Joyce
                >
                > --- On Tue, 7/29/08, Renee Chester <renee4yoga@...<renee4yoga%40yahoo.com>>
                > wrote:
                > From: Renee Chester <renee4yoga@... <renee4yoga%40yahoo.com>>
                > Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Re: My House on Fullerton on Thursday, July 31
                > To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
                > Date: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 10:52 AM
                >

                > Hey - I haven't made it out to one of your groups yet - but I am hoping to
                > at some point - This week doesn't work for me - do Wednesdays ever work for
                > people?!?!?!
                >
                > Renee
                >
                > Danielle <dbasci@gmail. com> wrote:
                >
                > I won't be able to make it because I'll be at a friend's going-away party.
                > Will try again next
                >
                > week!
                >
                > Ann, where's Loopy moving to?
                >
                > Danielle
                >
                > --- In logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter"
                > <tcarp8@...> wrote:
                >

                > > I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else
                > coming out?
                >

                > > I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good
                > selection of yarns
                >
                > for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a
                > specific project" rule.
                >

                > > Ann
                >

                > Renee's Teaching Schedule!
                >
                > Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 pm OUTDOOR YOGA at the LAKE - meet up just S. of
                > Irving Park right behind the Clock Tower BYOMat
                >
                > Thursdays 5-6:15 pm PreNatal Yoga at Bloom
                >
                > Fridays 11:30-12:45 Gentle Yoga at Bloom Yoga Rockwell just north of Wilson
                >
                > Saturdays 11-12 Vinyasa Flow at the Yoga Boutique, 655 W. Irving Pk.
                >
                > Sundays 1130-1 Level 1-2 Yoga at Bloom

                Danielle Basci
                Producer, Business Matters
                dbasci@...