My House on Fullerton on Thursday, July 31

    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 28, 2008
      I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?

      I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
        I will be there at about 7:30.

        I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?

        I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

      • Kelly
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
          I am planning to come.

          Kelly Kensell

          I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?

          I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

        • Danielle
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
            I won't be able to make it because I'll be at a friend's going-away party. Will try again next
            week!

            Ann, where's Loopy moving to?

            Danielle

            --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...> wrote:

            > I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?
            >
            > I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns
            for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

            > Ann

          • Renee Chester
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
              Hey - I haven't made it out to one of your groups yet - but I am hoping to at some point - This week doesn't work for me - do Wednesdays ever work for people?!?!?!
              Renee

              Danielle <dbasci@...> wrote:
              I won't be able to make it because I'll be at a friend's going-away party. Will try again next
              week!

              Ann, where's Loopy moving to?

              Danielle

              --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...> wrote:

              > I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?
              >
              > I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns
              for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

              > Ann

              Renee's Teaching Schedule!

              Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 pm OUTDOOR YOGA at the LAKE - meet up just S. of Irving Park right behind the Clock Tower BYOMat
              Thursdays 5-6:15 pm PreNatal Yoga at Bloom
              Fridays 11:30-12:45 Gentle Yoga at Bloom Yoga Rockwell just north of Wilson
              Saturdays 11-12 Vinyasa Flow at the Yoga Boutique, 655 W. Irving Pk.
              Sundays 1130-1 Level 1-2 Yoga at Bloom

              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
                Hi Danielle--

                Anyone in the group welcome to organize something any time.  If Wednesday is good for you, I say go for it.

                Joyce

                Danielle <dbasci@gmail. com> wrote:

                I won't be able to make it because I'll be at a friend's going-away party. Will try again next

                week!

                Ann, where's Loopy moving to?

                Danielle

                --- In logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...> wrote:

                > I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?

                > I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns

                for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

                > Ann

                Renee's Teaching Schedule!

                Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 pm OUTDOOR YOGA at the LAKE - meet up just S. of Irving Park right behind the Clock Tower BYOMat

                Thursdays 5-6:15 pm PreNatal Yoga at Bloom

                Fridays 11:30-12:45 Gentle Yoga at Bloom Yoga Rockwell just north of Wilson

                Saturdays 11-12 Vinyasa Flow at the Yoga Boutique, 655 W. Irving Pk.

                Sundays 1130-1 Level 1-2 Yoga at Bloom

              • Danielle Basci
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
                  Sorry, you have the wrong person. Someone named Renee sent that message,
                  not me!
                  See you guys on Thursdays! :-)
                  Danielle

                  On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 2:50 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...
                  > wrote:

                  > Hi Danielle--
                  >
                  > Anyone in the group welcome to organize something any time. If Wednesday
                  > is good for you, I say go for it.
                  >
                  > Joyce
                  >
                  > --- On Tue, 7/29/08, Renee Chester <renee4yoga@...<renee4yoga%40yahoo.com>>
                  > wrote:
                  > From: Renee Chester <renee4yoga@... <renee4yoga%40yahoo.com>>
                  > Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Re: My House on Fullerton on Thursday, July 31
                  > To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
                  > Date: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 10:52 AM
                  >

                  > Hey - I haven't made it out to one of your groups yet - but I am hoping to
                  > at some point - This week doesn't work for me - do Wednesdays ever work for
                  > people?!?!?!
                  >
                  > Renee
                  >
                  > Danielle <dbasci@gmail. com> wrote:
                  >
                  > I won't be able to make it because I'll be at a friend's going-away party.
                  > Will try again next
                  >
                  > week!
                  >
                  > Ann, where's Loopy moving to?
                  >
                  > Danielle
                  >
                  > --- In logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter"
                  > <tcarp8@...> wrote:
                  >

                  > > I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else
                  > coming out?
                  >

                  > > I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good
                  > selection of yarns
                  >
                  > for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a
                  > specific project" rule.
                  >

                  > > Ann
                  >

                  > Renee's Teaching Schedule!
                  >
                  > Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 pm OUTDOOR YOGA at the LAKE - meet up just S. of
                  > Irving Park right behind the Clock Tower BYOMat
                  >
                  > Thursdays 5-6:15 pm PreNatal Yoga at Bloom
                  >
                  > Fridays 11:30-12:45 Gentle Yoga at Bloom Yoga Rockwell just north of Wilson
                  >
                  > Saturdays 11-12 Vinyasa Flow at the Yoga Boutique, 655 W. Irving Pk.
                  >
                  > Sundays 1130-1 Level 1-2 Yoga at Bloom

                  Danielle Basci
                  Producer, Business Matters
                  dbasci@...