Re: [logan2knits] This Thursday, July 24th

  • catherine taylor
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 24, 2008
      I can come for a little bit, I'll swing by around 7....
      Cate

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 24, 2008
        I can be there by about 7 also.

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 28, 2008
          I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?

          I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
            I will be there at about 7:30.

            I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?

            I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

          • Kelly
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
              I am planning to come.

              Kelly Kensell

              I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?

              I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

            • Danielle
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
                I won't be able to make it because I'll be at a friend's going-away party. Will try again next
                week!

                Ann, where's Loopy moving to?

                Danielle

                --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...> wrote:

                > I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?
                >
                > I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns
                for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

                > Ann

              • Renee Chester
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
                  Hey - I haven't made it out to one of your groups yet - but I am hoping to at some point - This week doesn't work for me - do Wednesdays ever work for people?!?!?!
                  Renee

                  Danielle <dbasci@...> wrote:
                  I won't be able to make it because I'll be at a friend's going-away party. Will try again next
                  week!

                  Ann, where's Loopy moving to?

                  Danielle

                  --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...> wrote:

                  > I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?
                  >
                  > I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns
                  for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

                  > Ann

                  Renee's Teaching Schedule!

                  Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 pm OUTDOOR YOGA at the LAKE - meet up just S. of Irving Park right behind the Clock Tower BYOMat
                  Thursdays 5-6:15 pm PreNatal Yoga at Bloom
                  Fridays 11:30-12:45 Gentle Yoga at Bloom Yoga Rockwell just north of Wilson
                  Saturdays 11-12 Vinyasa Flow at the Yoga Boutique, 655 W. Irving Pk.
                  Sundays 1130-1 Level 1-2 Yoga at Bloom

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
                    Hi Danielle--

                    Anyone in the group welcome to organize something any time.  If Wednesday is good for you, I say go for it.

                    Joyce

                    Danielle <dbasci@gmail. com> wrote:

                    I won't be able to make it because I'll be at a friend's going-away party. Will try again next

                    week!

                    Ann, where's Loopy moving to?

                    Danielle

                    --- In logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...> wrote:

                    > I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?

                    > I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns

                    for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

                    > Ann

                    Renee's Teaching Schedule!

                    Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 pm OUTDOOR YOGA at the LAKE - meet up just S. of Irving Park right behind the Clock Tower BYOMat

                    Thursdays 5-6:15 pm PreNatal Yoga at Bloom

                    Fridays 11:30-12:45 Gentle Yoga at Bloom Yoga Rockwell just north of Wilson

                    Saturdays 11-12 Vinyasa Flow at the Yoga Boutique, 655 W. Irving Pk.

                    Sundays 1130-1 Level 1-2 Yoga at Bloom

                  • Danielle Basci
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
                      Sorry, you have the wrong person. Someone named Renee sent that message,
                      not me!
                      See you guys on Thursdays! :-)
                      Danielle

                      On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 2:50 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...
                      > wrote:

                      > Hi Danielle--
                      >
                      > Anyone in the group welcome to organize something any time. If Wednesday
                      > is good for you, I say go for it.
                      >
                      > Joyce
                      >
                      > --- On Tue, 7/29/08, Renee Chester <renee4yoga@...<renee4yoga%40yahoo.com>>
                      > wrote:
                      > From: Renee Chester <renee4yoga@... <renee4yoga%40yahoo.com>>
                      > Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Re: My House on Fullerton on Thursday, July 31
                      > To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
                      > Date: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 10:52 AM
                      >

                      > Hey - I haven't made it out to one of your groups yet - but I am hoping to
                      > at some point - This week doesn't work for me - do Wednesdays ever work for
                      > people?!?!?!
                      >
                      > Renee
                      >
                      > Danielle <dbasci@gmail. com> wrote:
                      >
                      > I won't be able to make it because I'll be at a friend's going-away party.
                      > Will try again next
                      >
                      > week!
                      >
                      > Ann, where's Loopy moving to?
                      >
                      > Danielle
                      >
                      > --- In logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter"
                      > <tcarp8@...> wrote:
                      >

                      > > I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else
                      > coming out?
                      >

                      > > I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good
                      > selection of yarns
                      >
                      > for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a
                      > specific project" rule.
                      >

                      > > Ann
                      >

                      > Renee's Teaching Schedule!
                      >
                      > Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 pm OUTDOOR YOGA at the LAKE - meet up just S. of
                      > Irving Park right behind the Clock Tower BYOMat
                      >
                      > Thursdays 5-6:15 pm PreNatal Yoga at Bloom
                      >
                      > Fridays 11:30-12:45 Gentle Yoga at Bloom Yoga Rockwell just north of Wilson
                      >
                      > Saturdays 11-12 Vinyasa Flow at the Yoga Boutique, 655 W. Irving Pk.
                      >
                      > Sundays 1130-1 Level 1-2 Yoga at Bloom

                      Danielle Basci
                      Producer, Business Matters
                      dbasci@...