Re: [logan2knits] This Thursday, July 24th

    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 23, 2008
      If anyone else is up for it, I should be able to finally make this Thursday.

      Ann

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 24, 2008
        I can come for a little bit, I'll swing by around 7....
        Cate

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 24, 2008
          I can be there by about 7 also.

          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 28, 2008
            I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?

            I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
              I will be there at about 7:30.

              I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?

              I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

            • Kelly
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
                I am planning to come.

                Kelly Kensell

                I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?

                I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

              • Danielle
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
                  I won't be able to make it because I'll be at a friend's going-away party. Will try again next
                  week!

                  Ann, where's Loopy moving to?

                  Danielle

                  --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...> wrote:

                  > I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?
                  >
                  > I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns
                  for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

                  > Ann

                • Renee Chester
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
                    Hey - I haven't made it out to one of your groups yet - but I am hoping to at some point - This week doesn't work for me - do Wednesdays ever work for people?!?!?!
                    Renee

                    Danielle <dbasci@...> wrote:
                    I won't be able to make it because I'll be at a friend's going-away party. Will try again next
                    week!

                    Ann, where's Loopy moving to?

                    Danielle

                    --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...> wrote:

                    > I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?
                    >
                    > I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns
                    for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

                    > Ann

                    Renee's Teaching Schedule!

                    Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 pm OUTDOOR YOGA at the LAKE - meet up just S. of Irving Park right behind the Clock Tower BYOMat
                    Thursdays 5-6:15 pm PreNatal Yoga at Bloom
                    Fridays 11:30-12:45 Gentle Yoga at Bloom Yoga Rockwell just north of Wilson
                    Saturdays 11-12 Vinyasa Flow at the Yoga Boutique, 655 W. Irving Pk.
                    Sundays 1130-1 Level 1-2 Yoga at Bloom

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
                      Hi Danielle--

                      Anyone in the group welcome to organize something any time.  If Wednesday is good for you, I say go for it.

                      Joyce

                      Danielle <dbasci@gmail. com> wrote:

                      I won't be able to make it because I'll be at a friend's going-away party. Will try again next

                      week!

                      Ann, where's Loopy moving to?

                      Danielle

                      --- In logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...> wrote:

                      > I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?

                      > I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns

                      for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

                      > Ann

                      Renee's Teaching Schedule!

                      Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 pm OUTDOOR YOGA at the LAKE - meet up just S. of Irving Park right behind the Clock Tower BYOMat

                      Thursdays 5-6:15 pm PreNatal Yoga at Bloom

                      Fridays 11:30-12:45 Gentle Yoga at Bloom Yoga Rockwell just north of Wilson

                      Saturdays 11-12 Vinyasa Flow at the Yoga Boutique, 655 W. Irving Pk.

                      Sundays 1130-1 Level 1-2 Yoga at Bloom

                    • Danielle Basci
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
                        Sorry, you have the wrong person. Someone named Renee sent that message,
                        not me!
                        See you guys on Thursdays! :-)
                        Danielle

                        On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 2:50 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...
                        > wrote:

                        > Hi Danielle--
                        >
                        > Anyone in the group welcome to organize something any time. If Wednesday
                        > is good for you, I say go for it.
                        >
                        > Joyce
                        >
                        > --- On Tue, 7/29/08, Renee Chester <renee4yoga@...<renee4yoga%40yahoo.com>>
                        > wrote:
                        > From: Renee Chester <renee4yoga@... <renee4yoga%40yahoo.com>>
                        > Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Re: My House on Fullerton on Thursday, July 31
                        > To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
                        > Date: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 10:52 AM
                        >

                        > Hey - I haven't made it out to one of your groups yet - but I am hoping to
                        > at some point - This week doesn't work for me - do Wednesdays ever work for
                        > people?!?!?!
                        >
                        > Renee
                        >
                        > Danielle <dbasci@gmail. com> wrote:
                        >
                        > I won't be able to make it because I'll be at a friend's going-away party.
                        > Will try again next
                        >
                        > week!
                        >
                        > Ann, where's Loopy moving to?
                        >
                        > Danielle
                        >
                        > --- In logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter"
                        > <tcarp8@...> wrote:
                        >

                        > > I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else
                        > coming out?
                        >

                        > > I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good
                        > selection of yarns
                        >
                        > for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a
                        > specific project" rule.
                        >

                        > > Ann
                        >

                        > Renee's Teaching Schedule!
                        >
                        > Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 pm OUTDOOR YOGA at the LAKE - meet up just S. of
                        > Irving Park right behind the Clock Tower BYOMat
                        >
                        > Thursdays 5-6:15 pm PreNatal Yoga at Bloom
                        >
                        > Fridays 11:30-12:45 Gentle Yoga at Bloom Yoga Rockwell just north of Wilson
                        >
                        > Saturdays 11-12 Vinyasa Flow at the Yoga Boutique, 655 W. Irving Pk.
                        >
                        > Sundays 1130-1 Level 1-2 Yoga at Bloom

                        Danielle Basci
                        Producer, Business Matters
                        dbasci@...