Re: [logan2knits] This Thursday, July 24th

    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 23 9:16 AM
      I'm not free this Thursday.  Maybe next week.

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 23 7:18 PM
        If anyone else is up for it, I should be able to finally make this Thursday.

        Ann

        > I'm not free this Thursday.  Maybe next week.
        >

        > --- On Wed, 7/23/08, lilbee60618
        > <leesstein@...> wrote:
        > From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@...>
        > Subject: [logan2knits] This Thursday, July 24th
        > To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
        > Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 7:33 AM
        >

        > Hi all, I just realized I won't be able to
        > make it to knitting for the
        >
        > next two Thursdays because of work and other commitments!
        >

        > Anyone hosting a Sunday soon?

      • catherine taylor
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 24 1:32 PM
          I can come for a little bit, I'll swing by around 7....
          Cate

          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 24 3:38 PM
            I can be there by about 7 also.

            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 28 8:13 PM
              I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?

              I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 29 7:52 AM
                I will be there at about 7:30.

                I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?

                I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

              • Kelly
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 29 8:01 AM
                  I am planning to come.

                  Kelly Kensell

                  I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?

                  I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

                • Danielle
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 29 8:02 AM
                    I won't be able to make it because I'll be at a friend's going-away party. Will try again next
                    week!

                    Ann, where's Loopy moving to?

                    Danielle

                    --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...> wrote:

                    > I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?
                    >
                    > I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns
                    for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

                    > Ann

                  • Renee Chester
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 29 8:52 AM
                      Hey - I haven't made it out to one of your groups yet - but I am hoping to at some point - This week doesn't work for me - do Wednesdays ever work for people?!?!?!
                      Renee

                      Danielle <dbasci@...> wrote:
                      I won't be able to make it because I'll be at a friend's going-away party. Will try again next
                      week!

                      Ann, where's Loopy moving to?

                      Danielle

                      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...> wrote:

                      > I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?
                      >
                      > I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns
                      for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

                      > Ann

                      Renee's Teaching Schedule!

                      Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 pm OUTDOOR YOGA at the LAKE - meet up just S. of Irving Park right behind the Clock Tower BYOMat
                      Thursdays 5-6:15 pm PreNatal Yoga at Bloom
                      Fridays 11:30-12:45 Gentle Yoga at Bloom Yoga Rockwell just north of Wilson
                      Saturdays 11-12 Vinyasa Flow at the Yoga Boutique, 655 W. Irving Pk.
                      Sundays 1130-1 Level 1-2 Yoga at Bloom

                      Message 10 of 12 , Jul 29 12:50 PM
                        Hi Danielle--

                        Anyone in the group welcome to organize something any time.  If Wednesday is good for you, I say go for it.

                        Joyce

                        Danielle <dbasci@gmail. com> wrote:

                        I won't be able to make it because I'll be at a friend's going-away party. Will try again next

                        week!

                        Ann, where's Loopy moving to?

                        Danielle

                        --- In logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...> wrote:

                        > I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?

                        > I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns

                        for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

                        > Ann

                        Renee's Teaching Schedule!

                        Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 pm OUTDOOR YOGA at the LAKE - meet up just S. of Irving Park right behind the Clock Tower BYOMat

                        Thursdays 5-6:15 pm PreNatal Yoga at Bloom

                        Fridays 11:30-12:45 Gentle Yoga at Bloom Yoga Rockwell just north of Wilson

                        Saturdays 11-12 Vinyasa Flow at the Yoga Boutique, 655 W. Irving Pk.

                        Sundays 1130-1 Level 1-2 Yoga at Bloom

                      • Danielle Basci
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jul 29 12:53 PM
                          Sorry, you have the wrong person. Someone named Renee sent that message,
                          not me!
                          See you guys on Thursdays! :-)
                          Danielle

                          On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 2:50 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...
                          > wrote:

                          > Hi Danielle--
                          >
                          > Anyone in the group welcome to organize something any time. If Wednesday
                          > is good for you, I say go for it.
                          >
                          > Joyce
                          >
                          > --- On Tue, 7/29/08, Renee Chester <renee4yoga@...<renee4yoga%40yahoo.com>>
                          > wrote:
                          > From: Renee Chester <renee4yoga@... <renee4yoga%40yahoo.com>>
                          > Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Re: My House on Fullerton on Thursday, July 31
                          > To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
                          > Date: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 10:52 AM
                          >

                          > Hey - I haven't made it out to one of your groups yet - but I am hoping to
                          > at some point - This week doesn't work for me - do Wednesdays ever work for
                          > people?!?!?!
                          >
                          > Renee
                          >
                          > Danielle <dbasci@gmail. com> wrote:
                          >
                          > I won't be able to make it because I'll be at a friend's going-away party.
                          > Will try again next
                          >
                          > week!
                          >
                          > Ann, where's Loopy moving to?
                          >
                          > Danielle
                          >
                          > --- In logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter"
                          > <tcarp8@...> wrote:
                          >

                          > > I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else
                          > coming out?
                          >

                          > > I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good
                          > selection of yarns
                          >
                          > for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a
                          > specific project" rule.
                          >

                          > > Ann
                          >

                          > Renee's Teaching Schedule!
                          >
                          > Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 pm OUTDOOR YOGA at the LAKE - meet up just S. of
                          > Irving Park right behind the Clock Tower BYOMat
                          >
                          > Thursdays 5-6:15 pm PreNatal Yoga at Bloom
                          >
                          > Fridays 11:30-12:45 Gentle Yoga at Bloom Yoga Rockwell just north of Wilson
                          >
                          > Saturdays 11-12 Vinyasa Flow at the Yoga Boutique, 655 W. Irving Pk.
                          >
                          > Sundays 1130-1 Level 1-2 Yoga at Bloom

                          Danielle Basci
                          Producer, Business Matters
                          dbasci@...