This Thursday, July 24th

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 23, 2008
      Hi all, I just realized I won't be able to make it to knitting for the
      next two Thursdays because of work and other commitments!

      Anyone hosting a Sunday soon?
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 23, 2008
        I'm not free this Thursday.  Maybe next week.

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 23, 2008
          If anyone else is up for it, I should be able to finally make this Thursday.

          Ann

          > I'm not free this Thursday.  Maybe next week.
          >

          > --- On Wed, 7/23/08, lilbee60618
          > <leesstein@...> wrote:
          > From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@...>
          > Subject: [logan2knits] This Thursday, July 24th
          > To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
          > Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 7:33 AM
          >

          > Hi all, I just realized I won't be able to
          > make it to knitting for the
          >
          > next two Thursdays because of work and other commitments!
          >

          > Anyone hosting a Sunday soon?

        • catherine taylor
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 24, 2008
            I can come for a little bit, I'll swing by around 7....
            Cate

            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 24, 2008
              I can be there by about 7 also.

              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 28, 2008
                I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?

                I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
                  I will be there at about 7:30.

                  I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?

                  I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

                • Kelly
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
                    I am planning to come.

                    Kelly Kensell

                    I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?

                    I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

                  • Danielle
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
                      I won't be able to make it because I'll be at a friend's going-away party. Will try again next
                      week!

                      Ann, where's Loopy moving to?

                      Danielle

                      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...> wrote:

                      > I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?
                      >
                      > I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns
                      for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

                      > Ann

                    • Renee Chester
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
                        Hey - I haven't made it out to one of your groups yet - but I am hoping to at some point - This week doesn't work for me - do Wednesdays ever work for people?!?!?!
                        Renee

                        Danielle <dbasci@...> wrote:
                        I won't be able to make it because I'll be at a friend's going-away party. Will try again next
                        week!

                        Ann, where's Loopy moving to?

                        Danielle

                        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...> wrote:

                        > I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?
                        >
                        > I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns
                        for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

                        > Ann

                        Renee's Teaching Schedule!

                        Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 pm OUTDOOR YOGA at the LAKE - meet up just S. of Irving Park right behind the Clock Tower BYOMat
                        Thursdays 5-6:15 pm PreNatal Yoga at Bloom
                        Fridays 11:30-12:45 Gentle Yoga at Bloom Yoga Rockwell just north of Wilson
                        Saturdays 11-12 Vinyasa Flow at the Yoga Boutique, 655 W. Irving Pk.
                        Sundays 1130-1 Level 1-2 Yoga at Bloom

                        Message 11 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
                          Hi Danielle--

                          Anyone in the group welcome to organize something any time.  If Wednesday is good for you, I say go for it.

                          Joyce

                          Danielle <dbasci@gmail. com> wrote:

                          I won't be able to make it because I'll be at a friend's going-away party. Will try again next

                          week!

                          Ann, where's Loopy moving to?

                          Danielle

                          --- In logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...> wrote:

                          > I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else coming out?

                          > I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good selection of yarns

                          for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a specific project" rule.

                          > Ann

                          Renee's Teaching Schedule!

                          Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 pm OUTDOOR YOGA at the LAKE - meet up just S. of Irving Park right behind the Clock Tower BYOMat

                          Thursdays 5-6:15 pm PreNatal Yoga at Bloom

                          Fridays 11:30-12:45 Gentle Yoga at Bloom Yoga Rockwell just north of Wilson

                          Saturdays 11-12 Vinyasa Flow at the Yoga Boutique, 655 W. Irving Pk.

                          Sundays 1130-1 Level 1-2 Yoga at Bloom

                        • Danielle Basci
                          Message 12 of 12 , Jul 29, 2008
                            Sorry, you have the wrong person. Someone named Renee sent that message,
                            not me!
                            See you guys on Thursdays! :-)
                            Danielle

                            On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 2:50 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...
                            > wrote:

                            > Hi Danielle--
                            >
                            > Anyone in the group welcome to organize something any time. If Wednesday
                            > is good for you, I say go for it.
                            >
                            > Joyce
                            >
                            > --- On Tue, 7/29/08, Renee Chester <renee4yoga@...<renee4yoga%40yahoo.com>>
                            > wrote:
                            > From: Renee Chester <renee4yoga@... <renee4yoga%40yahoo.com>>
                            > Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Re: My House on Fullerton on Thursday, July 31
                            > To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
                            > Date: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 10:52 AM
                            >

                            > Hey - I haven't made it out to one of your groups yet - but I am hoping to
                            > at some point - This week doesn't work for me - do Wednesdays ever work for
                            > people?!?!?!
                            >
                            > Renee
                            >
                            > Danielle <dbasci@gmail. com> wrote:
                            >
                            > I won't be able to make it because I'll be at a friend's going-away party.
                            > Will try again next
                            >
                            > week!
                            >
                            > Ann, where's Loopy moving to?
                            >
                            > Danielle
                            >
                            > --- In logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter"
                            > <tcarp8@...> wrote:
                            >

                            > > I should be able to get to the cafe by about 7:00 again--anyone else
                            > coming out?
                            >

                            > > I did get to Loopy today for their moving sale--they have a pretty good
                            > selection of yarns
                            >
                            > for 40% off, causing me to break my "no more new yarn unless I have a
                            > specific project" rule.
                            >

                            > > Ann
                            >

                            > Renee's Teaching Schedule!
                            >
                            > Wednesdays 6:30-7:30 pm OUTDOOR YOGA at the LAKE - meet up just S. of
                            > Irving Park right behind the Clock Tower BYOMat
                            >
                            > Thursdays 5-6:15 pm PreNatal Yoga at Bloom
                            >
                            > Fridays 11:30-12:45 Gentle Yoga at Bloom Yoga Rockwell just north of Wilson
                            >
                            > Saturdays 11-12 Vinyasa Flow at the Yoga Boutique, 655 W. Irving Pk.
                            >
                            > Sundays 1130-1 Level 1-2 Yoga at Bloom

                            Danielle Basci
                            Producer, Business Matters
                            dbasci@...