sunday knitting group

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2005
      i won't be able to make it to knitting group for the
      next few weeks, but look for me early in october.

      speaking of october, i encourage everyone to go see
      stephanie pearl-mcphee (aka the yarn harlot) at
      arcadia knitting on october 1st, 4pm.

      if you are not familiar with pearl-mcphee, she is a
      humor writer from toronto, canada. she blogs
      about--what else?--knitting. her site:

      http://www.yarnharlot.ca

      Joyce M. Fitzgerald

      3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

      bigwildonion@...
      jfitzg7@...

      (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2005
        That is so exciting! I would love to see her speak. Do we need to
        RSVP with Arcadia? Thanks for the info!

        -Becca