Re:[logan2knits] Is anyone meeting this week?

  • Pemechay Sinouvong
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 16, 2008
      I'll be there around 7. Thanks Joyce for teaching me to cable cast on. I can't wait to try it on all my hat projects. Looking forward to meeting more knitters around Logan Square.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 16, 2008
        I'll be there, but I'm not sure what time.  Looking forward to seeing everyone!

        Is anyone planning to go to My House Cafe this week?

        -Lisa Darnell

      • catherine taylor
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 17, 2008
          I'll be there b/t 6:30 n 7,
          See you all soon, Cate

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 17, 2008
            I can't make it tonight but I hope to see you all soon! I'm starting a new
            pair of socks (finally)-yay!
            --Lee