Re: [logan2knits] Is anyone meeting this week?

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 16, 2008
      I meant to go last week, but due to Life I didn't make it.  I'd love to go this week.

      Kelly

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 16, 2008
        I'll be there around 7. Thanks Joyce for teaching me to cable cast on. I can't wait to try it on all my hat projects. Looking forward to meeting more knitters around Logan Square.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 16, 2008
          I'll be there, but I'm not sure what time.  Looking forward to seeing everyone!

          Is anyone planning to go to My House Cafe this week?

          -Lisa Darnell

        • catherine taylor
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 17, 2008
            I'll be there b/t 6:30 n 7,
            See you all soon, Cate

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 17, 2008
              I can't make it tonight but I hope to see you all soon! I'm starting a new
              pair of socks (finally)-yay!
              --Lee