Is anyone meeting this week?

  • lisa darnell
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 16, 2008
      Hi!
      Is anyone planning to go to My House Cafe this week?

      -Lisa Darnell

    • Kelly
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 16, 2008
        I meant to go last week, but due to Life I didn't make it.  I'd love to go this week.

        Kelly

        Is anyone planning to go to My House Cafe this week?

        -Lisa Darnell

      • Pemechay Sinouvong
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 16, 2008
          I'll be there around 7. Thanks Joyce for teaching me to cable cast on. I can't wait to try it on all my hat projects. Looking forward to meeting more knitters around Logan Square.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 16, 2008
            I'll be there, but I'm not sure what time.  Looking forward to seeing everyone!

            Is anyone planning to go to My House Cafe this week?

            -Lisa Darnell

          • catherine taylor
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 17, 2008
              I'll be there b/t 6:30 n 7,
              See you all soon, Cate

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 17, 2008
                I can't make it tonight but I hope to see you all soon! I'm starting a new
                pair of socks (finally)-yay!
                --Lee