Re: My House Cafe

  • Anna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2008
      Hi, I'm new to the knit group, as a matter of fact, I've never join a
      group of any kind before. But I would love to one day be able to go
      to "My House Cafe", but I have no idea where that is. I don't get out
      much, just work and home. So if someone could e-mail me the address, I
      would appreciate it very much, and also what should I bring if I do
      show up, and do I have to let anyone know that I'll be able to show
      up? Lots of questions, hopefully lots of answers. Thanks alot.