Re: [logan2knits] Thursday the 10th?

  • Lourdes Adrianzen
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 7, 2008
       I would love to be at My House Cafe this Thursday the 10th. Hope to see you there Lee,bye
                       Lourdes.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 8, 2008
        I will be there around 7:30 PM.  Looking forward to it!

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 8, 2008
          I will be there after 730 pm.

          Belia

          Smile big -
          *belia*

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 8, 2008
            Hi! I'm one of the new members. I met a few of you at Tina's house the last week of June.
            I will try to get there sometime around 7:00.

            -Lisa

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 8, 2008
              I have never been before as I recently moved to Logan Square, so I will be there as a newbie.

              Kelly Kensell