Thursday the 10th?

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 7, 2008
      Hi everyone!

      Two questions:
      1) Is anyone planning to be at MY HOUSE CAFE this Thursday the 10th? I'd
      like to go if anyone else is going...and

      2) My band, MonkeyMonkeyMonkey is playing at Weeds on Friday, July 18th.
      We're the opening act and we'll go on at 9 p.m. Weeds is hidden at 1555
      N. Dayton St., by North and Clybourne. Hope to see you there, it will be
      fun!

      I hope all's well with everyone!

    • lilbee60618

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 7, 2008
          I was planning on being at the cafe. I know i haven't been in a LOOOoooong
          time but I hope to see ya'll there.

          Lisa Whiting

          On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 7:50 PM, lilbee60618 <leesstein@...>
          wrote:

          > Hi everyone!
          >
          > Two questions:
          > 1) Is anyone planning to be at MY HOUSE CAFE this Thursday the 10th? I'd
          > like to go if anyone else is going...and
          >
          > 2) My band, MonkeyMonkeyMonkey is playing at Weeds on Friday, July 18th.
          > We're the opening act and we'll go on at 9 p.m. Weeds is hidden at 1555
          > N. Dayton St., by North and Clybourne. Hope to see you there, it will be
          > fun!
          >
          > I hope all's well with everyone!

          Sincerely,

          Lisa Whiting
          gnitihwasil@...
          313.930.2388

        • Lourdes Adrianzen
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 7, 2008
             I would love to be at My House Cafe this Thursday the 10th. Hope to see you there Lee,bye
                             Lourdes.

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 8, 2008
              I will be there around 7:30 PM.  Looking forward to it!

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 8, 2008
                I will be there after 730 pm.

                Belia

                Smile big -
                *belia*

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 8, 2008
                  Hi! I'm one of the new members. I met a few of you at Tina's house the last week of June.
                  I will try to get there sometime around 7:00.

                  -Lisa

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 8, 2008
                    I have never been before as I recently moved to Logan Square, so I will be there as a newbie.

                    Kelly Kensell