this week

  • catherine taylor
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
      Hi Knitters,
      I just wanted to say Hi and I hope that you all have a good week and a good 4th since I won't be able to meet on Thursday.
      Hope to see you all next week!
      Cate

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2008
        I'll be out of town this Thursday.  Hope to see you all next week.

        I just wanted to say Hi and I hope that you all have a good week and a good 4th since I won't be able to meet on Thursday.

        Hope to see you all next week!

        Cate

      • Lourdes Adrianzen
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2008
          I will not be able to meet this Thursday either.Hope to see you all next  week. Enjoy the holiday!
          Lourdes

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2008
            I will not be there Thursday either, due to fireworks! Have a great holiday
            everyone!
            --Lee