RE: [logan2knits] Earflap hat

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2008
      Hi Pemechay,

      I am not an active member of the group. I live in Los Angeles, but I've stayed on the listserve because I loved the logan square knitters when I lived there and could go.

      I have made an earflap hat. It's my own pattern designed to look like Jayne's Cunnin' Hat from the TV show Firefly. It is not the best hat ever, but if you're looking for a pattern I can look for it and email it to you.

      Marita

      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      From: freshdairy24@...
      Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 04:50:29 +0000
      Subject: [logan2knits] Earflap hat

      Hi everyone! I just joined the group. I am interested to know if anyone has ever knitted an earflap hat? Looking forward to meeting everyone. Thx Pemechay