Knitting this Thursday.

  • tinaheiho
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2008
      Tina's house
      3635 W. Wrightwood Ave (at Monticello)
      Farthest 'back' section of yard weather permitting.
      773.360.8153 (new number)
      I'll have Spritzers, lemonade, and Iced Tea. I wil also have some light snacks. Pleae feel free to
      bring something to share.

      Hope to see you all then! Tina
    • Lourdes Adrianzen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2008
        I would like to be there but you do not know me . My name is Lourdes and I am  a new member of the group.Hope to see you then. bye
        Lourdes