RE: [logan2knits] I won't be at MY HOUSE tomorrow...

    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 19 7:31 PM
      I can definitely do your house next Thursday Tina.
      --Lee

      From: Tina Howard <tinaheiho@... <mailto:tinaheiho%40gmail.com> >
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Thursday, June 19, 2008, 9:06 AM

      I would love to host next thursday...here at my real house. Any takers? Kids

      welcome. Tina

      On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 3:48 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@
      yahoo.com>

      wrote:

      > I can't make it this week either.

      > --- On Wed, 6/18/08, lilbee60618 <leesstein@spacecush
      ion.com<leesstein%40spacec ushion.com> >

      > wrote:

      > From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@spacecush ion.com<leesstein%40spacec
      ushion.com>

      > Subject: [logan2knits] I won't be at MY HOUSE tomorrow...

      > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <logan2knits% 40yahoogroups. com>

      > Date: Wednesday, June 18, 2008, 3:18 PM

      > I won't be able to make it to MY HOUSE tomorrow 6/19. Sorry about that.

      > Is there any Sundays being hosted by anyone coming up?

    • Tina Howard
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 19 8:36 PM
        Let's say 6:30....I'll make Iced Tea, Lemonade, and White Wine Spritzers...
        and have a few snacks... bring something to share if you would like. Come
        when you can....it may be too dark to knit in the garden after 8:30 or 9:00.
        We can go inside...or, enjoy the spritzers. Can't wait to see you all. It
        has been way to long! tina Tina

        On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 9:47 AM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...>
        wrote:

        > I could probably get there around 7:30 PM next week.
        >
        > --- On Thu, 6/19/08, Tina Howard <tinaheiho@...<tinaheiho%40gmail.com>>
        > wrote:
        > From: Tina Howard <tinaheiho@... <tinaheiho%40gmail.com>>
        > Subject: Re: [logan2knits] I won't be at MY HOUSE tomorrow...
        > To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
        > Date: Thursday, June 19, 2008, 9:06 AM
        >

        > I would love to host next thursday...here at my real house. Any takers?
        > Kids
        >
        > welcome. Tina
        >
        > On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 3:48 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@
        > yahoo.com>
        >
        > wrote:
        >
        > > I can't make it this week either.
        >

        > > --- On Wed, 6/18/08, lilbee60618 <leesstein@spacecush ion.com<leesstein%40spacec
        > ushion.com> >
        >
        > > wrote:
        >
        > > From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@spacecush ion.com<leesstein%40spacec
        > ushion.com>
        >

        > > Subject: [logan2knits] I won't be at MY HOUSE tomorrow...
        >
        > > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <logan2knits% 40yahoogroups. com>
        >
        > > Date: Wednesday, June 18, 2008, 3:18 PM
        >

        > > I won't be able to make it to MY HOUSE tomorrow 6/19. Sorry about that.
        >

        > > Is there any Sundays being hosted by anyone coming up?
        >

        > > --Lee

      • catherine taylor
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 20 9:53 AM
          Thank you for hosting Tina, I'm putting it on my calendar.
          Cate

          On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 9:47 AM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@ yahoo.com>
          wrote:

          > I could probably get there around 7:30 PM next week.
          >
          > --- On Thu, 6/19/08, Tina Howard <tinaheiho@gmail. com<tinaheiho%40gmail. com>>
          > wrote:
          > From: Tina Howard <tinaheiho@gmail. com <tinaheiho%40gmail. com>>
          > Subject: Re: [logan2knits] I won't be at MY HOUSE tomorrow...
          > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <logan2knits% 40yahoogroups. com>
          > Date: Thursday, June 19, 2008, 9:06 AM
          >

          > I would love to host next thursday...here at my real house. Any takers?
          > Kids
          >
          > welcome. Tina
          >
          > On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 3:48 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@
          > yahoo.com>
          >
          > wrote:
          >
          > > I can't make it this week either.
          >

          > > --- On Wed, 6/18/08, lilbee60618 <leesstein@spacecus h ion.com<leesstein% 40spacec
          > ushion.com> >
          >
          > > wrote:
          >
          > > From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@spacecus h ion.com<leesstein% 40spacec
          > ushion.com>
          >

          > > Subject: [logan2knits] I won't be at MY HOUSE tomorrow...
          >
          > > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <logan2knits% 40yahoogroups. com>
          >
          > > Date: Wednesday, June 18, 2008, 3:18 PM
          >

          > > I won't be able to make it to MY HOUSE tomorrow 6/19. Sorry about that.
          >

          > > Is there any Sundays being hosted by anyone coming up?
          >

          > > --Lee

        • Lourdes Adrianzen
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 20 1:18 PM
            Hello Tina, I would like to go but I do not know the address.Hope to hear from you!
            Lourdes