Re: [logan2knits] I won't be at MY HOUSE tomorrow...

    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 19, 2008
      I could probably get there around 7:30 PM next week.

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 19, 2008
        I can definitely do your house next Thursday Tina.
        --Lee

        From: Tina Howard <tinaheiho@... <mailto:tinaheiho%40gmail.com> >
        To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Thursday, June 19, 2008, 9:06 AM

        wrote:

        > I can't make it this week either.

        > --- On Wed, 6/18/08, lilbee60618 <leesstein@spacecush
        ion.com<leesstein%40spacec ushion.com> >

        > wrote:

        > From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@spacecush ion.com<leesstein%40spacec
        ushion.com>

        > Subject: [logan2knits] I won't be at MY HOUSE tomorrow...

        > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <logan2knits% 40yahoogroups. com>

        > Date: Wednesday, June 18, 2008, 3:18 PM

        > I won't be able to make it to MY HOUSE tomorrow 6/19. Sorry about that.

        > Is there any Sundays being hosted by anyone coming up?

      • Tina Howard
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 19, 2008
          Let's say 6:30....I'll make Iced Tea, Lemonade, and White Wine Spritzers...
          and have a few snacks... bring something to share if you would like. Come
          when you can....it may be too dark to knit in the garden after 8:30 or 9:00.
          We can go inside...or, enjoy the spritzers. Can't wait to see you all. It
          has been way to long! tina Tina

          On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 9:47 AM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...>
          wrote:

          > I could probably get there around 7:30 PM next week.
          >
          > --- On Thu, 6/19/08, Tina Howard <tinaheiho@...<tinaheiho%40gmail.com>>
          > wrote:
          > From: Tina Howard <tinaheiho@... <tinaheiho%40gmail.com>>
          > Subject: Re: [logan2knits] I won't be at MY HOUSE tomorrow...
          > To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
          > Date: Thursday, June 19, 2008, 9:06 AM
          >

          > I would love to host next thursday...here at my real house. Any takers?
          > Kids
          >
          > welcome. Tina
          >
          > On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 3:48 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@
          > yahoo.com>
          >
          > wrote:
          >
          > > I can't make it this week either.
          >

          > > --- On Wed, 6/18/08, lilbee60618 <leesstein@spacecush ion.com<leesstein%40spacec
          > ushion.com> >
          >
          > > wrote:
          >
          > > From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@spacecush ion.com<leesstein%40spacec
          > ushion.com>
          >

          > > Subject: [logan2knits] I won't be at MY HOUSE tomorrow...
          >
          > > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <logan2knits% 40yahoogroups. com>
          >
          > > Date: Wednesday, June 18, 2008, 3:18 PM
          >

          > > I won't be able to make it to MY HOUSE tomorrow 6/19. Sorry about that.
          >

          > > Is there any Sundays being hosted by anyone coming up?
          >

          > > --Lee

        • catherine taylor
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 20, 2008
            Thank you for hosting Tina, I'm putting it on my calendar.
            Cate

            On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 9:47 AM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@ yahoo.com>
            wrote:

            > I could probably get there around 7:30 PM next week.
            >
            > --- On Thu, 6/19/08, Tina Howard <tinaheiho@gmail. com<tinaheiho%40gmail. com>>
            > wrote:
            > From: Tina Howard <tinaheiho@gmail. com <tinaheiho%40gmail. com>>
            > Subject: Re: [logan2knits] I won't be at MY HOUSE tomorrow...
            > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <logan2knits% 40yahoogroups. com>
            > Date: Thursday, June 19, 2008, 9:06 AM
            >

            > I would love to host next thursday...here at my real house. Any takers?
            > Kids
            >
            > welcome. Tina
            >
            > On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 3:48 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@
            > yahoo.com>
            >
            > wrote:
            >
            > > I can't make it this week either.
            >

            > > --- On Wed, 6/18/08, lilbee60618 <leesstein@spacecus h ion.com<leesstein% 40spacec
            > ushion.com> >
            >
            > > wrote:
            >
            > > From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@spacecus h ion.com<leesstein% 40spacec
            > ushion.com>
            >

            > > Subject: [logan2knits] I won't be at MY HOUSE tomorrow...
            >
            > > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <logan2knits% 40yahoogroups. com>
            >
            > > Date: Wednesday, June 18, 2008, 3:18 PM
            >

            > > I won't be able to make it to MY HOUSE tomorrow 6/19. Sorry about that.
            >

            > > Is there any Sundays being hosted by anyone coming up?
            >

            > > --Lee

          • Lourdes Adrianzen
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 20, 2008
              Hello Tina, I would like to go but I do not know the address.Hope to hear from you!
              Lourdes