Re: [logan2knits] I won't be at MY HOUSE tomorrow...

  • Lourdes Adrianzen
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 18, 2008
      I won't be able to make it either, sorry.
      Lourdes

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 18, 2008
        Maybe next thursday then....  Hope you all have a great week.
        Cate

        I won't be able to make it to MY HOUSE tomorrow 6/19. Sorry about that.
        Is there any Sundays being hosted by anyone coming up?

      • Tina Howard
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 19, 2008
          I would love to host next thursday...here at my real house. Any takers? Kids
          welcome. Tina

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 19, 2008
            I could probably get there around 7:30 PM next week.

            On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 3:48 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@ yahoo.com>

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 19, 2008
              I can definitely do your house next Thursday Tina.
              --Lee

              From: Tina Howard <tinaheiho@... <mailto:tinaheiho%40gmail.com> >
              To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
              Date: Thursday, June 19, 2008, 9:06 AM

              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 19, 2008
                Let's say 6:30....I'll make Iced Tea, Lemonade, and White Wine Spritzers...
                and have a few snacks... bring something to share if you would like. Come
                when you can....it may be too dark to knit in the garden after 8:30 or 9:00.
                We can go inside...or, enjoy the spritzers. Can't wait to see you all. It
                has been way to long! tina Tina

                On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 9:47 AM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...>
                wrote:

                > I could probably get there around 7:30 PM next week.
                >
                > --- On Thu, 6/19/08, Tina Howard <tinaheiho@...<tinaheiho%40gmail.com>>
                > wrote:
                > From: Tina Howard <tinaheiho@... <tinaheiho%40gmail.com>>
                > Subject: Re: [logan2knits] I won't be at MY HOUSE tomorrow...
                > To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
                > Date: Thursday, June 19, 2008, 9:06 AM
                >

                > I would love to host next thursday...here at my real house. Any takers?
                > Kids
                >
                > welcome. Tina
                >
                > On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 3:48 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@
                > yahoo.com>
                >
                > wrote:
                >
                > > I can't make it this week either.
                >

                > > --- On Wed, 6/18/08, lilbee60618 <leesstein@spacecush ion.com<leesstein%40spacec
                > ushion.com> >
                >
                > > wrote:
                >
                > > From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@spacecush ion.com<leesstein%40spacec
                > ushion.com>
                >

                > > Subject: [logan2knits] I won't be at MY HOUSE tomorrow...
                >
                > > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <logan2knits% 40yahoogroups. com>
                >
                > > Date: Wednesday, June 18, 2008, 3:18 PM
                >

                > > I won't be able to make it to MY HOUSE tomorrow 6/19. Sorry about that.
                >

                > > Is there any Sundays being hosted by anyone coming up?
                >

                > > --Lee

              • catherine taylor
                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 20, 2008
                  Thank you for hosting Tina, I'm putting it on my calendar.
                  Cate

                  On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 9:47 AM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@ yahoo.com>
                  wrote:

                  > I could probably get there around 7:30 PM next week.
                  >
                  > --- On Thu, 6/19/08, Tina Howard <tinaheiho@gmail. com<tinaheiho%40gmail. com>>
                  > wrote:
                  > From: Tina Howard <tinaheiho@gmail. com <tinaheiho%40gmail. com>>
                  > Subject: Re: [logan2knits] I won't be at MY HOUSE tomorrow...
                  > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <logan2knits% 40yahoogroups. com>
                  > Date: Thursday, June 19, 2008, 9:06 AM
                  >

                  > I would love to host next thursday...here at my real house. Any takers?
                  > Kids
                  >
                  > welcome. Tina
                  >
                  > On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 3:48 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@
                  > yahoo.com>
                  >
                  > wrote:
                  >
                  > > I can't make it this week either.
                  >

                  > > --- On Wed, 6/18/08, lilbee60618 <leesstein@spacecus h ion.com<leesstein% 40spacec
                  > ushion.com> >
                  >
                  > > wrote:
                  >
                  > > From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@spacecus h ion.com<leesstein% 40spacec
                  > ushion.com>
                  >

                  > > Subject: [logan2knits] I won't be at MY HOUSE tomorrow...
                  >
                  > > To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <logan2knits% 40yahoogroups. com>
                  >
                  > > Date: Wednesday, June 18, 2008, 3:18 PM
                  >

                  > > I won't be able to make it to MY HOUSE tomorrow 6/19. Sorry about that.
                  >

                  > > Is there any Sundays being hosted by anyone coming up?
                  >

                  > > --Lee

                • Lourdes Adrianzen
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 20, 2008
                    Hello Tina, I would like to go but I do not know the address.Hope to hear from you!
                    Lourdes