Re: [logan2knits] My House to Gloria's Cafe

  • Lourdes Adrianzen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2008
      I went  on thursday at My House Cafe at 6:30 p. m. I saw the sign and went to inquire at Gloria's cafe.The lady told me they had no connection with My House Cafe . I left almost immediately. I did not know what else to do.Anyhow I will be  there this Thursday coming up . Hope to see you there. Bye ,Lourdes

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 15, 2008
        Lee, do not worry about the yarn . I hope to see you at the cafe . Thank you for writing about  the past Thursday problem. Now I will know what to do if it happens again this coming Thursday.See you later. chao
        Lourdes