Re: My House on Fullerton this Thursday 6/5?

  • gnomexaka
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 5, 2008
      I'm going for my first time, hope there's a nice group of you out there.
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 5, 2008
        I'll be there at 7:30
        --Lee

        I'm going for my first time, hope there's a nice group of you out there.

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 5, 2008
          Hi all,
          Sorry I won't be able to make it this week.  Have to take kitty to the vet.  Anyway, maybe next week.
          Angie

          I'm going for my first time, hope there's a nice group of you out there.