RE: [logan2knits] My House on Fullerton this Thursday 6/6?

  • Jaime Stephanidis
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 4, 2008
      I'll be out of town for work, but am really hoping to make it next week.
      Have fun!
      Jaime

      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.comFrom: leesstein@...: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 23:38:09 +0000Subject: [logan2knits] My House on Fullerton this Thursday 6/6?

      Hi everyone,I wasn't able to finish the book for book club in time. So I'm coming to MY HOUSE cafe to knit. I'll be there around 7:30 if anyone wants to join me. I'm working on my ankle socks!--Lee

    • gnomexaka
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 5, 2008
        I'm going for my first time, hope there's a nice group of you out there.
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 5, 2008
          I'll be there at 7:30
          --Lee

          I'm going for my first time, hope there's a nice group of you out there.

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 5, 2008
            Hi all,
            Sorry I won't be able to make it this week.  Have to take kitty to the vet.  Anyway, maybe next week.
            Angie

            I'm going for my first time, hope there's a nice group of you out there.