RE: [logan2knits] My House on Fullerton this Thursday 6/6?

    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 3, 2008
      We miss you too Joyce!
      --Lee

      From: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com [mailto:logan2knits@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Joyce M. Fitzgerald
      Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 8:54 PM
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [logan2knits] My House on Fullerton this Thursday 6/6?

      I'm not free this Thursday night.

      My work schedule should be back to normal next week, so I hope to make it
      over to the coffee shop then.

      Miss you guys!

      --- On Tue, 6/3/08, lilbee60618 <leesstein@...
      From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@...
      <mailto:leesstein%40spacecushion.com> >
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, June 3, 2008, 6:38 PM

      Hi everyone,

      I wasn't able to finish the book for book club in time. So I'm coming

      to MY HOUSE cafe to knit. I'll be there around 7:30 if anyone wants to

      join me. I'm working on my ankle socks!

    • Jaime Stephanidis
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 4, 2008
        I'll be out of town for work, but am really hoping to make it next week.
        Have fun!
        Jaime

        To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.comFrom: leesstein@...: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 23:38:09 +0000Subject: [logan2knits] My House on Fullerton this Thursday 6/6?

        Hi everyone,I wasn't able to finish the book for book club in time. So I'm coming to MY HOUSE cafe to knit. I'll be there around 7:30 if anyone wants to join me. I'm working on my ankle socks!--Lee

      • gnomexaka
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 5, 2008
          I'm going for my first time, hope there's a nice group of you out there.
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 5, 2008
            I'll be there at 7:30
            --Lee

            I'm going for my first time, hope there's a nice group of you out there.

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 5, 2008
              Hi all,
              Sorry I won't be able to make it this week.  Have to take kitty to the vet.  Anyway, maybe next week.
              Angie

              I'm going for my first time, hope there's a nice group of you out there.