RE: [logan2knits] Re: My House on Fullerton this Thursday 6/6?

    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 3, 2008
      I'll be there!
      --Lee

      From: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com [mailto:logan2knits@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of dulceylulu
      Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 8:33 PM
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [logan2knits] Re: My House on Fullerton this Thursday 6/6?

      Lee,I really hope you will be there. See you soon!
      Lourdes.

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com> ,

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 3, 2008
        We miss you too Joyce!
        --Lee

        My work schedule should be back to normal next week, so I hope to make it
        over to the coffee shop then.

        Miss you guys!

        --- On Tue, 6/3/08, lilbee60618 <leesstein@...
        From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@...
        <mailto:leesstein%40spacecushion.com> >
        To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Tuesday, June 3, 2008, 6:38 PM

        Hi everyone,

        I wasn't able to finish the book for book club in time. So I'm coming

        to MY HOUSE cafe to knit. I'll be there around 7:30 if anyone wants to

        join me. I'm working on my ankle socks!

      • Jaime Stephanidis
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 4, 2008
          I'll be out of town for work, but am really hoping to make it next week.
          Have fun!
          Jaime

          To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.comFrom: leesstein@...: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 23:38:09 +0000Subject: [logan2knits] My House on Fullerton this Thursday 6/6?

          Hi everyone,I wasn't able to finish the book for book club in time. So I'm coming to MY HOUSE cafe to knit. I'll be there around 7:30 if anyone wants to join me. I'm working on my ankle socks!--Lee

        • gnomexaka
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 5, 2008
            I'm going for my first time, hope there's a nice group of you out there.
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 5, 2008
              I'll be there at 7:30
              --Lee

              I'm going for my first time, hope there's a nice group of you out there.

              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 5, 2008
                Hi all,
                Sorry I won't be able to make it this week.  Have to take kitty to the vet.  Anyway, maybe next week.
                Angie

                I'm going for my first time, hope there's a nice group of you out there.