Re: [logan2knits] My House on Fullerton this Thursday 6/6?

    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 3, 2008
      I'm not free this Thursday night.

      My work schedule should be back to normal next week, so I hope to make it over to the coffee shop then.

      Miss you guys!

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 3, 2008
        I'll be there!
        --Lee

        Lee,I really hope you will be there. See you soon!
        Lourdes.

        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com> ,

          From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@...
          <mailto:leesstein%40spacecushion.com> >
          To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
          Date: Tuesday, June 3, 2008, 6:38 PM

          Hi everyone,

          I wasn't able to finish the book for book club in time. So I'm coming

          to MY HOUSE cafe to knit. I'll be there around 7:30 if anyone wants to

          join me. I'm working on my ankle socks!

        • Jaime Stephanidis
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 4, 2008
            I'll be out of town for work, but am really hoping to make it next week.
            Have fun!
            Jaime

            To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.comFrom: leesstein@...: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 23:38:09 +0000Subject: [logan2knits] My House on Fullerton this Thursday 6/6?

            Hi everyone,I wasn't able to finish the book for book club in time. So I'm coming to MY HOUSE cafe to knit. I'll be there around 7:30 if anyone wants to join me. I'm working on my ankle socks!--Lee

          • gnomexaka
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 5, 2008
              I'm going for my first time, hope there's a nice group of you out there.
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 5, 2008
                I'll be there at 7:30
                --Lee

                I'm going for my first time, hope there's a nice group of you out there.

                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 5, 2008
                  Hi all,
                  Sorry I won't be able to make it this week.  Have to take kitty to the vet.  Anyway, maybe next week.
                  Angie

                  I'm going for my first time, hope there's a nice group of you out there.