Re: My House on Fullerton this Thursday 6/6?

  • dulceylulu
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 3, 2008
      Lee,I really hope you will be there. See you soon!
      Lourdes.

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 3, 2008
        I'm not free this Thursday night.

        My work schedule should be back to normal next week, so I hope to make it over to the coffee shop then.

        Miss you guys!

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 3, 2008
          I'll be there!
          --Lee

          --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com> ,

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 3, 2008
            We miss you too Joyce!
            --Lee

            From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@...
            <mailto:leesstein%40spacecushion.com> >
            To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
            Date: Tuesday, June 3, 2008, 6:38 PM

            Hi everyone,

            I wasn't able to finish the book for book club in time. So I'm coming

            to MY HOUSE cafe to knit. I'll be there around 7:30 if anyone wants to

            join me. I'm working on my ankle socks!

          • Jaime Stephanidis
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 4, 2008
              I'll be out of town for work, but am really hoping to make it next week.
              Have fun!
              Jaime

              To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.comFrom: leesstein@...: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 23:38:09 +0000Subject: [logan2knits] My House on Fullerton this Thursday 6/6?

              Hi everyone,I wasn't able to finish the book for book club in time. So I'm coming to MY HOUSE cafe to knit. I'll be there around 7:30 if anyone wants to join me. I'm working on my ankle socks!--Lee

            • gnomexaka
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 5, 2008
                I'm going for my first time, hope there's a nice group of you out there.
                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 5, 2008
                  I'll be there at 7:30
                  --Lee

                  I'm going for my first time, hope there's a nice group of you out there.

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 5, 2008
                    Hi all,
                    Sorry I won't be able to make it this week.  Have to take kitty to the vet.  Anyway, maybe next week.
                    Angie

                    I'm going for my first time, hope there's a nice group of you out there.