Re: [logan2knits] Re: My House on Fullerton this Thursday 6/5?

  • catherine taylor
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 3, 2008
      I'm going to try and be there around 6:30 but will only be there for an hour or two.
      Cate

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 3, 2008
        Lee,I really hope you will be there. See you soon!
        Lourdes.

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 3, 2008
          I'm not free this Thursday night.

          My work schedule should be back to normal next week, so I hope to make it over to the coffee shop then.

          Miss you guys!

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 3, 2008
            I'll be there!
            --Lee

            --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com> ,

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 3, 2008
              We miss you too Joyce!
              --Lee

              From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@...
              <mailto:leesstein%40spacecushion.com> >
              To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
              Date: Tuesday, June 3, 2008, 6:38 PM

              Hi everyone,

              I wasn't able to finish the book for book club in time. So I'm coming

              to MY HOUSE cafe to knit. I'll be there around 7:30 if anyone wants to

              join me. I'm working on my ankle socks!

            • Jaime Stephanidis
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 4, 2008
                I'll be out of town for work, but am really hoping to make it next week.
                Have fun!
                Jaime

                To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.comFrom: leesstein@...: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 23:38:09 +0000Subject: [logan2knits] My House on Fullerton this Thursday 6/6?

                Hi everyone,I wasn't able to finish the book for book club in time. So I'm coming to MY HOUSE cafe to knit. I'll be there around 7:30 if anyone wants to join me. I'm working on my ankle socks!--Lee

              • gnomexaka
                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 5, 2008
                  I'm going for my first time, hope there's a nice group of you out there.
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 5, 2008
                    I'll be there at 7:30
                    --Lee

                    I'm going for my first time, hope there's a nice group of you out there.

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 5, 2008
                      Hi all,
                      Sorry I won't be able to make it this week.  Have to take kitty to the vet.  Anyway, maybe next week.
                      Angie

                      I'm going for my first time, hope there's a nice group of you out there.