My House on Fullerton this Thursday 6/6?

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 3, 2008
      Hi everyone,
      I wasn't able to finish the book for book club in time. So I'm coming
      to MY HOUSE cafe to knit. I'll be there around 7:30 if anyone wants to
      join me. I'm working on my ankle socks!

      --Lee
    • lilbee60618
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 3, 2008
        I'm sorry, I meant this Thursday, June 5th!
        --Lee
      • catherine taylor
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 3, 2008
          I'm going to try and be there around 6:30 but will only be there for an hour or two.
          Cate

          I'm sorry, I meant this Thursday, June 5th!

        • dulceylulu
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 3, 2008
            Lee,I really hope you will be there. See you soon!
            Lourdes.

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 3, 2008
              I'm not free this Thursday night.

              My work schedule should be back to normal next week, so I hope to make it over to the coffee shop then.

              Miss you guys!

              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 3, 2008
                I'll be there!
                --Lee

                --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com> ,

                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 3, 2008
                  We miss you too Joyce!
                  --Lee

                  From: lilbee60618 <leesstein@...
                  <mailto:leesstein%40spacecushion.com> >
                  To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
                  Date: Tuesday, June 3, 2008, 6:38 PM

                  Hi everyone,

                  I wasn't able to finish the book for book club in time. So I'm coming

                  to MY HOUSE cafe to knit. I'll be there around 7:30 if anyone wants to

                  join me. I'm working on my ankle socks!

                • Jaime Stephanidis
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 4, 2008
                    I'll be out of town for work, but am really hoping to make it next week.
                    Have fun!
                    Jaime

                    To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.comFrom: leesstein@...: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 23:38:09 +0000Subject: [logan2knits] My House on Fullerton this Thursday 6/6?

                    Hi everyone,I wasn't able to finish the book for book club in time. So I'm coming to MY HOUSE cafe to knit. I'll be there around 7:30 if anyone wants to join me. I'm working on my ankle socks!--Lee

                  • gnomexaka
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 5, 2008
                      I'm going for my first time, hope there's a nice group of you out there.
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jun 5, 2008
                        I'll be there at 7:30
                        --Lee

                        I'm going for my first time, hope there's a nice group of you out there.

                        Message 11 of 11 , Jun 5, 2008
                          Hi all,
                          Sorry I won't be able to make it this week.  Have to take kitty to the vet.  Anyway, maybe next week.
                          Angie

                          I'm going for my first time, hope there's a nice group of you out there.