Upcoming get-togethers...

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2008
      Hi Everyone,
      I won't be able to meet at MY HOUSE this Thursday evening because of
      school-end performance madness. But I WILL be hosting a knitting get-
      together at my real house this Sunday, June 1st from 2-5 p.m. (3649
      West Eddy). I hope you all can make it! Email me if you need
      directions, etc.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 29, 2008
        Sorry to miss out--I'll be indulging in my other hobby, pottery, at that time.  Soon as these pesky end-of-school year events are over I should be able to get out and knit in public more often.

        Ann