RE: [logan2knits] Finished another project

  • Jaime Stephanidis
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2008
      That's great!
      Just in time for the warm weather...maybe?

      Jaime

      ________________________________
      > To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      > From: leesstein@...
      > Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 18:34:32 +0000
      > Subject: [logan2knits] Finished another project
      >

      > Finally finished the wool scoopneck vest. Pix in the photos folder in
      > menu.

      http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Join/Default.aspx?souce=EML_WL_ GoodCause
    • Lourdes Adrianzen
      Message 2 of 3 , May 25, 2008
        I love the scoopneck vest. It looks great on you! Congratulations
        Lourdes.

        lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote: Finally finished the wool scoopneck vest. Pix in the photos folder in
        menu.