Finished another project

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2008
      Finally finished the wool scoopneck vest. Pix in the photos folder in
      menu.
      --Lee
    • Jaime Stephanidis
      Message 2 of 3 , May 24, 2008
        That's great!
        Just in time for the warm weather...maybe?

        Jaime

        ________________________________
        > To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
        > From: leesstein@...
        > Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 18:34:32 +0000
        > Subject: [logan2knits] Finished another project
        >

        > Finally finished the wool scoopneck vest. Pix in the photos folder in
        > menu.

        http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Join/Default.aspx?souce=EML_WL_ GoodCause
      • Lourdes Adrianzen
        Message 3 of 3 , May 25, 2008
          I love the scoopneck vest. It looks great on you! Congratulations
          Lourdes.

          lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote: Finally finished the wool scoopneck vest. Pix in the photos folder in
          menu.