Re: thursdays at My House Cafe

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 5 , May 20, 2008
      Hi everyone,
      I said earlier that I'd be there at 7:30, but instead I'll be there at
      6:30 as I have to leave for band practice at 8.
      --Lee
    • Jaime Stephanidis
      Message 2 of 5 , May 21, 2008
        I plan to be there at 6:30 as well.

        Jaime

        To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.comFrom: leesstein@...: Wed, 21 May 2008 02:24:18 +0000Subject: [logan2knits] Re: thursdays at My House Cafe

        Message 3 of 5 , May 21, 2008
          Hi everyone,
          Sorry but I won't be able to make it this week.  See you all later.  Have a nice memorial day weekend.
          Angie

          Message 4 of 5 , May 22, 2008
            Hi everyone,

            I'm having to work late, so I will not be able to come tonight.

            Sorry for the late notice!
            Jaime