thursdays at My House Cafe

  • catherine taylor
    Message 1 of 5 , May 20, 2008
      Hi all,
      I would be happy to send out a reminder on Tuesdays about Thursday's meeting, then if anyone is planning to come they can respond accordingly, in an effort to avoid folks making their way there just to sit by themselves....
      So....
      This thursday... around 6:30, will there be any knitters at My House Cafe?
      I unfortunately can't make it.....
      Hope you are all enjoying this fabulous spring weather.
      Cate
      P.S.  If I should forget some Tuesday and you remember and/or would like to knit....  Please shoot us a note.

    • lilbee60618
      Message 2 of 5 , May 20, 2008
        Hi everyone,
        I said earlier that I'd be there at 7:30, but instead I'll be there at
        6:30 as I have to leave for band practice at 8.
        --Lee
      • Jaime Stephanidis
        Message 3 of 5 , May 21, 2008
          I plan to be there at 6:30 as well.

          Jaime

          To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.comFrom: leesstein@...: Wed, 21 May 2008 02:24:18 +0000Subject: [logan2knits] Re: thursdays at My House Cafe

          Message 4 of 5 , May 21, 2008
            Hi everyone,
            Sorry but I won't be able to make it this week.  See you all later.  Have a nice memorial day weekend.
            Angie

            Message 5 of 5 , May 22, 2008
              Hi everyone,

              I'm having to work late, so I will not be able to come tonight.

              Sorry for the late notice!
              Jaime