RE: [logan2knits] Re: Hosting Knitting on June 1st

    Message 1 of 5 , May 20, 2008
      Hi Lourdes!
      I will be there by 7:30 (Thursday).
      --Lee

      From: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com [mailto:logan2knits@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of dulceylulu
      Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 3:01 PM
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [logan2knits] Re: Hosting Knitting on June 1st

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com> ,
      "lilbee60618" <leesstein@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone, I know it's a bit early, but that's how I do things. I'll
      > host a knitting gettogether at my house (3649 West Eddy Street) on
      > Sunday, June 1st from 2-5ish. I hope you all can make it. By the way, do
      > let me know if you plan to be there so I have enough food on hand!
      >
      > Love, Lee

      Lee,I will be there at 2 O'clock sharp on Sunday June 1st;Will I
      need to bring anything? let me know, thank you.By the way,what will
      happen to the groups on Thursday's? Margaret wrote an E mail about
      Thursday's nights.Should I go this coming Thursday as it is
      Scheduled? Please let me Know if you could.

      Lourdes.