Re: [logan2knits] Hosting Knitting on June 1st

  • Belia Ortega
    Message 1 of 5 , May 20, 2008
      Hello -

      I am new to the group, so I think this will be a great way to get to meet folks.
      I'll definitely stop by. Do you need me to bring anything?

      Smile big,
      *belia*

      Message 2 of 5 , May 20, 2008
        Nope just bring yourself and your knitting!
        --Lee

        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Belia Ortega <scoots_2000@...>
        wrote:

        > Hello -
        >
        > I am new to the group, so I think this will be a great way to get
        to meet folks.
        > I'll definitely stop by. Do you need me to bring anything?
        >

        > Smile big,
        > *belia*

      • dulceylulu
        Message 3 of 5 , May 20, 2008
          --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "lilbee60618" <leesstein@...> wrote:

          > Hi everyone, I know it's a bit early, but that's how I do things. I'll
          > host a knitting gettogether at my house (3649 West Eddy Street) on
          > Sunday, June 1st from 2-5ish. I hope you all can make it. By the way, do
          > let me know if you plan to be there so I have enough food on hand!
          >
          > Love, Lee

          Lee,I will be there at 2 O'clock sharp on Sunday June 1st;Will I
          need to bring anything? let me know, thank you.By the way,what will
          happen to the groups on Thursday's? Margaret wrote an E mail about
          Thursday's nights.Should I go this coming Thursday as it is
          Scheduled? Please let me Know if you could.

          Lourdes.
          Message 4 of 5 , May 20, 2008
            Hi Lourdes!
            I will be there by 7:30 (Thursday).