Re: Meeting reminder

  • jenniferanneschultz
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 18, 2005
      Hello everyone-

      Monday will work for me too. I also haven't been able to join you
      all yet, but I will be able to soon!

      Thanks for handling all of this Annemarie!

      Jenni Schultz

      Annemarie Neff wrote:
      > Logan Square knits
      > Thursday, January 20
      > 6:30 to 8 pm
      > Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard
      > Everybody welcome. Look for the folks with bags and knitting
      needles.

      > If you are interested in learning to knit, bring some needles and
      yarn
      > and one of us can show you the basics. If you have questions about
      > what to buy, feel free to email me at annemarie.neff@g....
      >
      > I'm going to be starting classes the first week of February and I
      have
      > a scheduling conflict on Thursday nights.
      >
      > I'm interested in either changing the meeting night to Monday or
      > Wednesday; having somebody else help play hostess on Thursday
      nights;
      > or a combination of both. Please email me your preferences by the
      end
      > of this week. If you are interested in helping host on Thursdays
      > please email me off list and I will let you know what that entails.
      >
      > Annemarie
      > annemarie.neff@g...
    • Linda
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 18, 2005
        I have not been able to make it to a Thursday night
        meeting.... so, Mondays would be great!

        Thanks,

        Linda
      • Erin Katherine Debenport
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 18, 2005
          All-

          Thursdays have also been hard for me and I haven't been able to attend yet.
          Mondays sound great, but my schedule changes soon so whatever you all decide
          would be great. Many thanks to our organizer.

          Best,
          Erin

          Quoting Linda <linda0325@...>:

          > I have not been able to make it to a Thursday night
          > meeting.... so, Mondays would be great!
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Linda
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • kristen clark
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 19, 2005
            I also have not been able to make over on thursday but monday's is my
            day off next semester so that would rock!!!!

            On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:09:53 -0600, Erin Katherine Debenport
            <erin@...> wrote:
            > All-
            >
            > Thursdays have also been hard for me and I haven't been able to attend yet.
            > Mondays sound great, but my schedule changes soon so whatever you all
            > decide
            > would be great. Many thanks to our organizer.
            >
            > Best,
            > Erin
            >
            > Quoting Linda <linda0325@...>:
            >

            > > I have not been able to make it to a Thursday night
            > > meeting.... so, Mondays would be great!
            > >
            > > Thanks,
            > >
            > > Linda
            > >

            > > Yahoo! Groups Links

            If you're up to your ears
            In blood, sweat and wasted years
            I'm hoping you're going to open your throat
            And just scream

            You have to know when, why
            Which ones miss you when you die
            You have to know that a second guess ain't worth the salt in your eye

            Just some words of advice
            Maybe you've heard them before but here goes
            Just be true to yourself if it lands you in hell, well, at least now you know

            ~alkaline trio
          • Annemarie Neff
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 21, 2005
              Hi everybody,

              Come out and knit with us.

              Wednesday, February 23
              from 6:30 to 8 pm
              Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Blvd.

              Hope to see you there!

              Annemarie
            • Annemarie Neff
              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
                Hi everybody,

                Come out and knit with us.

                Wednesday, March 2

                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 15 10:31 AM
                  Logan Square knits
                  Every Wednesday evening
                  6:30 to 8 pm
                  Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
                  Look for the folks with bags, yarn and knitting needles.

                  Everybody is welcome to attend, even those working in crochet and
                  other types of needlework.

                      Message 10 of 16 , Apr 19, 2005
                        Logan Square knits
                        Wednesday night
                        6:30 to 8 pm
                        Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
                        Look for the folks with bags, yarn and knitting needles.

                        We will be meeting at Coffee Talk for two more weeks. Our last meeting
                        there will be Wednesday, April 27.

                        Starting May 4 we will be relocating our meetings, at least
                        temporarily, to Cherubs Coffee shop on Fullerton about 2 blocks west
                        of Western Ave.

                        The Logan Square branch library is also interested in hosting our
                        meetings. Our meeting night currently conflicts with their regular ESL
                        classes, but it sounds like there may be some possible solutions to
                        the problem when the new building is completed.
                      • Annemarie Neff
                        Message 11 of 16 , May 25, 2005
                          Wednesday, May 25
                          6:30 to 8 pm