Hosting Knitting on June 1st

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 5 , May 20, 2008
      Hi everyone, I know it's a bit early, but that's how I do things. I'll
      host a knitting gettogether at my house (3649 West Eddy Street) on
      Sunday, June 1st from 2-5ish. I hope you all can make it. By the way, do
      let me know if you plan to be there so I have enough food on hand!

      Love, Lee

    • Belia Ortega
      Message 2 of 5 , May 20, 2008
        Hello -

        I am new to the group, so I think this will be a great way to get to meet folks.
        I'll definitely stop by. Do you need me to bring anything?

        Smile big,
        *belia*

        Message 3 of 5 , May 20, 2008
          Nope just bring yourself and your knitting!
          --Lee

          --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Belia Ortega <scoots_2000@...>
          wrote:

          > Hello -
          >
          > I am new to the group, so I think this will be a great way to get
          to meet folks.
          > I'll definitely stop by. Do you need me to bring anything?
          >

          > Smile big,
          > *belia*

        • dulceylulu
          Message 4 of 5 , May 20, 2008
            --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "lilbee60618" <leesstein@...> wrote:

            > Hi everyone, I know it's a bit early, but that's how I do things. I'll
            > host a knitting gettogether at my house (3649 West Eddy Street) on
            > Sunday, June 1st from 2-5ish. I hope you all can make it. By the way, do
            > let me know if you plan to be there so I have enough food on hand!
            >
            > Love, Lee

            Lee,I will be there at 2 O'clock sharp on Sunday June 1st;Will I
            need to bring anything? let me know, thank you.By the way,what will
            happen to the groups on Thursday's? Margaret wrote an E mail about
            Thursday's nights.Should I go this coming Thursday as it is
            Scheduled? Please let me Know if you could.

            Lourdes.
            Message 5 of 5 , May 20, 2008
              Hi Lourdes!
              I will be there by 7:30 (Thursday).