Thursday meetings

    Message 1 of 3 , May 16 6:46 AM
       I was there by myself again at My House Cafe. I dont see any point ot having meetings that no one wants or has time to attend. I wont be going to any more meetings- if I have to knit by myself  I'd rather stay home. Margaret

    • Jaime Stephanidis
      Message 2 of 3 , May 16 9:44 AM
        I am very interested in knitting with other people, but have had a very busy travel schedule for work and have not attended a meeting since joining this group.
        I will be in town this Thursday, the 22 and would love to meet some people in the neighborhood who knit. Margaret- sorry you've gotten discouraged, but are you, or anyone else, up for trying it out again Thursday?

        Jaime

        To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.comFrom: croziermargaret@...: Fri, 16 May 2008 06:46:45 -0700Subject: [logan2knits] Thursday meetings

        I was there by myself again at My House Cafe. I dont see any point ot having meetings that no one wants or has time to attend. I wont be going to any more meetings- if I have to knit by myself I'd rather stay home. Margaret[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

        Message 3 of 3 , May 16 12:52 PM
          My evenings are full for the next two weeks.