Finally finished!

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8 8:29 AM
      Hey all, I finally finished that easy lace shawl. I posted some photos
      here (look at the Lee's Projects photo album in the menu). Thank you to
      you all who helped me out with this one! Now I have something to keep
      me warm on the wedding boat!
      --L
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11 5:02 PM
        Congratulations, the shawl looks great!

        This reminds me of the lace shawl I knit myself for my own wedding at the lake in case it was a cool day--no such luck to show it off as the temp we 90 degrees the day we got hitched.

        Ann

        > Hey all, I finally finished that easy lace shawl. I posted
        > some photos
        > here (look at the Lee's Projects photo album in the
        > menu). Thank you to
        > you all who helped me out with this one! Now I have
        > something to keep
        > me warm on the wedding boat!
        > --L

        Be a better friend, newshound, and