Re: [logan2knits] Re: Free Knitting Design

  • tinaheiho@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2008
      yes I think 'tell us a little about yourself' is always a good idea. Tina
      From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>
      > Sorry about the spam, friends. I just banned this joker.
      >
      > Moderators, do you think it is a good idea to require people who want
      > to join to tell us a little more about themselves before we approve
      > them? Non-intrusive stuff like what part of the neighborhood are you
      > in, how long have you been knitting, what do you like to knit?
      >

      > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "knitting_456" <knitting_456@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear Sir \ Madam
      > > Here you can get Best, Good and Free Knitting Design
      > > Also you can download other designs from here
      > >
      > > We're waiting your comments
      > >

      > > Thanks
      > >
      > > Regards

    • Jaime Stephanidis
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 28, 2008
        I'm not a moderator, but I agree.

        I just joined recently and was excited that I got an email back from Joyce almost immediately.
        I haven't made it to a Thursday night get-together yet (rained scared me off this past Thursday!) and I'm out of town this Thursday, but I'm hoping to come soon!

        Jaime