Free Knitting Design

  • knitting_456
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2008
      Dear Sir \ Madam
      Here you can get Best, Good and Free Knitting Design
      Also you can download other designs from here

      We're waiting your comments

      Thanks

      Regards
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 25, 2008
        Sorry about the spam, friends. I just banned this joker.

        Moderators, do you think it is a good idea to require people who want
        to join to tell us a little more about themselves before we approve
        them? Non-intrusive stuff like what part of the neighborhood are you
        in, how long have you been knitting, what do you like to knit?

        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "knitting_456" <knitting_456@...>

      • tinaheiho@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 25, 2008
          yes I think 'tell us a little about yourself' is always a good idea. Tina
          From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>
          > Sorry about the spam, friends. I just banned this joker.
          >
          > Moderators, do you think it is a good idea to require people who want
          > to join to tell us a little more about themselves before we approve
          > them? Non-intrusive stuff like what part of the neighborhood are you
          > in, how long have you been knitting, what do you like to knit?
          >

          > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "knitting_456" <knitting_456@...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Dear Sir \ Madam
          > > Here you can get Best, Good and Free Knitting Design
          > > Also you can download other designs from here
          > >
          > > We're waiting your comments
          > >

          > > Thanks
          > >
          > > Regards

        • Jaime Stephanidis
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 28, 2008
            I'm not a moderator, but I agree.

            I just joined recently and was excited that I got an email back from Joyce almost immediately.
            I haven't made it to a Thursday night get-together yet (rained scared me off this past Thursday!) and I'm out of town this Thursday, but I'm hoping to come soon!

            Jaime