RE: [logan2knits] This thursday

  • hannah gilkenson
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 24, 2008
      I should be there.

      Lee Stein <leesstein@...> wrote: I will try to stop in for a bit as well!
      --Lee

      From: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com [mailto:logan2knits@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of catherine taylor
      Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 10:20 PM
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [logan2knits] This thursday

      I hope to stop in for an hour or so...

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...
      <mailto:bigwildonion%40yahoo.com> >
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 9:23:27 PM

      I will be at My House this Thursday (barring
      disaster). I'll probably get there around 6:30.

      Hope to see some of you there!

      --- margaret crozier <croziermargaret@ yahoo.com>
      wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      > I'm just letting you know I will not be at this
      > Thursday's meeting as I will be out of town. I hope
      > all of you are doing well- long time no see. Happy
      > knitting. Margaret

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
      know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. yahoo.com/
      ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ