Re: [logan2knits] This thursday

  • catherine taylor
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 22, 2008
      I hope to stop in for an hour or so...

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...>
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 9:23:27 PM
      Subject: Re: [logan2knits] This thursday

      I will be at My House this Thursday (barring
      disaster). I'll probably get there around 6:30.

      Hope to see some of you there!

      --- margaret crozier <croziermargaret@ yahoo.com>
      wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      > I'm just letting you know I will not be at this
      > Thursday's meeting as I will be out of town. I hope
      > all of you are doing well- long time no see. Happy
      > knitting. Margaret

      Be a better friend, newshound, and

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 23, 2008
        I will try to stop in for a bit as well!
        --Lee

        wrote:

        > Hi everyone,
        > I'm just letting you know I will not be at this
        > Thursday's meeting as I will be out of town. I hope
        > all of you are doing well- long time no see. Happy
        > knitting. Margaret

        Be a better friend, newshound, and
        know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. yahoo.com/
        ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ

      • Jaime Stephanidis
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 23, 2008
          Hi everyone,

          I'm new to the group and am thinking that tomorrow (also barring disaster!) will be my first meeting. Do people usually arrive around 6:30?

          I've never been to My House...I imagine I will just look around for all the knitters!
          see you soon...
          Jaime

          To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.comFrom: leesstein@...: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 06:48:57 -0500Subject: RE: [logan2knits] This thursday

          I will try to stop in for a bit as well!--LeeFrom: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com [mailto:logan2knits@yahoogroups.com] OnBehalf Of catherine taylorSent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 10:20 PMTo: logan2knits@yahoogroups.comSubject: Re: [logan2knits] This thursdayI hope to stop in for an hour or so...----- Original Message ----From: Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...<mailto:bigwildonion%40yahoo.com> >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com> Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 9:23:27 PMSubject: Re: [logan2knits] This thursdayI will be at My House this Thursday (barringdisaster). I'll probably get there around 6:30.Hope to see some of you there!--- margaret crozier <croziermargaret@ yahoo.com>wrote:> Hi everyone, > I'm just letting you know I will not be at this> Thursday's meeting as I will be out of town. I hope> all of you are doing well- long time no see. Happy> knitting. Margaret> > [Non-text portions of this message have been> removed]> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ__________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ[Non-text portions of this message have been removed][Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 23, 2008
            Yeah it "begins" at 6:30, but you can arrive anytime after that!
            --Lee

            I'm new to the group and am thinking that tomorrow (also barring disaster!)
            will be my first meeting. Do people usually arrive around 6:30?

            I've never been to My House...I imagine I will just look around for all the
            knitters!
            see you soon...
            Jaime

            To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.comFrom
            <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.comFrom> : leesstein@...
            <mailto:leesstein%40spacecushion.comDate> : Wed, 23 Apr 2008 06:48:57
            -0500Subject: RE: [logan2knits] This thursday

            [mailto:logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com> ]
            OnBehalf Of catherine taylorSent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 10:20 PMTo:
            logan2knits@yahoogroups.comSubject
            <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.comSubject> : Re: [logan2knits] This
            thursdayI hope to stop in for an hour or so...----- Original Message
            ----From: Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...
            <mailto:bigwildonion%40yahoo.com> <mailto:bigwildonion%40yahoo.com> >To:
[...]

          • hannah gilkenson
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 24, 2008
              I should be there.

              Lee Stein <leesstein@...> wrote: I will try to stop in for a bit as well!