Re: [logan2knits] This thursday

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 22 7:23 PM
      I will be at My House this Thursday (barring
      disaster). I'll probably get there around 6:30.

      Hope to see some of you there!

      --- margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      > I'm just letting you know I will not be at this
      > Thursday's meeting as I will be out of town. I hope
      > all of you are doing well- long time no see. Happy
      > knitting. Margaret

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
    • catherine taylor
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 22 8:20 PM
        I hope to stop in for an hour or so...

        --- margaret crozier <croziermargaret@ yahoo.com>

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 23 4:48 AM
          I will try to stop in for a bit as well!
          --Lee

          wrote:

          > Hi everyone,
          > I'm just letting you know I will not be at this
          > Thursday's meeting as I will be out of town. I hope
          > all of you are doing well- long time no see. Happy
          > knitting. Margaret

          Be a better friend, newshound, and
          know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. yahoo.com/
          ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ

        • Jaime Stephanidis
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 23 11:35 AM
            Hi everyone,

            I'm new to the group and am thinking that tomorrow (also barring disaster!) will be my first meeting. Do people usually arrive around 6:30?

            I've never been to My House...I imagine I will just look around for all the knitters!
            see you soon...
            Jaime

            To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.comFrom: leesstein@...: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 06:48:57 -0500Subject: RE: [logan2knits] This thursday

            I will try to stop in for a bit as well!--LeeFrom: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com [mailto:logan2knits@yahoogroups.com] OnBehalf Of catherine taylorSent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 10:20 PMTo: logan2knits@yahoogroups.comSubject: Re: [logan2knits] This thursdayI hope to stop in for an hour or so...----- Original Message ----From: Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...<mailto:bigwildonion%40yahoo.com> >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com> Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 9:23:27 PMSubject: Re: [logan2knits] This thursdayI will be at My House this Thursday (barringdisaster). I'll probably get there around 6:30.Hope to see some of you there!--- margaret crozier <croziermargaret@ yahoo.com>wrote:> Hi everyone, > I'm just letting you know I will not be at this> Thursday's meeting as I will be out of town. I hope> all of you are doing well- long time no see. Happy> knitting. Margaret> > [Non-text portions of this message have been> removed]> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ__________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ[Non-text portions of this message have been removed][Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 23 12:41 PM
              Yeah it "begins" at 6:30, but you can arrive anytime after that!
              --Lee

              I'm new to the group and am thinking that tomorrow (also barring disaster!)
              will be my first meeting. Do people usually arrive around 6:30?

              I've never been to My House...I imagine I will just look around for all the
              knitters!
              see you soon...
              Jaime

              To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.comFrom
              <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.comFrom> : leesstein@...
              <mailto:leesstein%40spacecushion.comDate> : Wed, 23 Apr 2008 06:48:57
              -0500Subject: RE: [logan2knits] This thursday

              [mailto:logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com> ]
              OnBehalf Of catherine taylorSent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 10:20 PMTo:
              logan2knits@yahoogroups.comSubject
              <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.comSubject> : Re: [logan2knits] This
              thursdayI hope to stop in for an hour or so...----- Original Message
              ----From: Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...
              <mailto:bigwildonion%40yahoo.com> <mailto:bigwildonion%40yahoo.com> >To:
[...]

            • hannah gilkenson
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 24 6:56 AM
                I should be there.

                Lee Stein <leesstein@...> wrote: I will try to stop in for a bit as well!