OT: Knitter in a photo exhibition

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2008
      Hi knitters!

      Just letting you know that I'm in a group art exhibition entitled
      "Art In My Backyard: Studios Revealed," sponsored by the West
      Walker Civic Association. I have some photographs that will be part of
      this exhibit! The show is free, open to the public, and will run through
      the month of May, at the space on 3955 West Irving Park Rd. (just East
      of Pulaski) on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. An opening reception will
      be held on Friday, May 2nd from 6:00 – 8:30 p.m.

      Unfortunately, I won't be there because I'm taking the brownie
      troop on a camping trip that evening. However, please come and say hello
      to my husband who will be there in my place! Otherwise, feel free to
      stop by anytime in the month of May to view the exhibit (on Fridays,
      Saturdays and Sundays). Thanks everyone! --Lee