Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [logan2knits] My House on Fullerton this Thursday 4/3?

Expand Messages
  • Joyce M. Fitzgerald
    Hey all, it turns out I can t make it. Gotta work late that night. ... ____________________________________________________________________________________
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 2, 2008
    • 0 Attachment
      Hey all, it turns out I can't make it. Gotta work
      late that night.


      --- lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote:

      > Anyone going?
      > --Lee
      >
      >



      ____________________________________________________________________________________
      You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.
      http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text5.com
    • tinaheiho@comcast.net
      I ll be there. Tina ... From: Lisa Whiting ... [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 2, 2008
      • 0 Attachment
        I'll be there. Tina
        -------------- Original message ----------------------
        From: "Lisa Whiting" <gnitihwasil@...>
        > Me too.. what time. I live across the street. :)
        >
        > Lisa
        >
        > On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 9:45 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald
        > <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
        > >
        > >
        > >
        > >
        > >
        > >
        > > I'll be there.
        > >
        > > --- lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > > Anyone going?
        > > > --Lee
        > > >
        > > >
        > >
        > > __________________________________________________________
        > > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster
        > > Total Access, No Cost.
        > > http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text5.com
        > >
        >
        >
        >
        > --
        > Sincerely,
        >
        > Lisa Whiting
        > gnitihwasil@...
        > 313.930.2388




        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      • Lisa Whiting
        What time tonight? ... -- Sincerely, Lisa Whiting gnitihwasil@gmail.com 313.930.2388
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 3, 2008
        • 0 Attachment
          What time tonight?


          On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 11:46 AM, <tinaheiho@...> wrote:
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          > I'll be there. Tina
          > -------------- Original message ----------------------
          > From: "Lisa Whiting" <gnitihwasil@...>
          > > Me too.. what time. I live across the street. :)
          > >
          > > Lisa
          > >
          > > On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 9:45 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald
          > > <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
          > > >
          > > >
          > > >
          > > >
          > > >
          > > >
          > > > I'll be there.
          > > >
          > > > --- lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > > Anyone going?
          > > > > --Lee
          > > > >
          > > > >
          > > >
          > > > __________________________________________________________
          > > > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of
          > Blockbuster
          > > > Total Access, No Cost.
          > > > http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text5.com
          > > >
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > > --
          > > Sincerely,
          > >
          > > Lisa Whiting
          > > gnitihwasil@...
          > > 313.930.2388
          >
          > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          >
          >



          --
          Sincerely,

          Lisa Whiting
          gnitihwasil@...
          313.930.2388
        • Lee Stein
          I think it s between 6:30 and 9! From: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com [mailto:logan2knits@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Lisa Whiting Sent: Thursday, April 03,
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 3, 2008
          • 0 Attachment
            I think it's between 6:30 and 9!

            From: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com [mailto:logan2knits@yahoogroups.com] On
            Behalf Of Lisa Whiting
            Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 9:15 AM
            To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: Re: [logan2knits] My House on Fullerton this Thursday 4/3?

            What time tonight?

            On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 11:46 AM, <tinaheiho@...
            <mailto:tinaheiho%40comcast.net> > wrote:
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            > I'll be there. Tina
            > -------------- Original message ----------------------
            > From: "Lisa Whiting" <gnitihwasil@...
            <mailto:gnitihwasil%40gmail.com> >
            > > Me too.. what time. I live across the street. :)
            > >
            > > Lisa
            > >
            > > On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 9:45 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald
            > > <bigwildonion@... <mailto:bigwildonion%40yahoo.com> > wrote:
            > > >
            > > >
            > > >
            > > >
            > > >
            > > >
            > > > I'll be there.
            > > >
            > > > --- lilbee60618 <leesstein@...
            <mailto:leesstein%40spacecushion.com> > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > > Anyone going?
            > > > > --Lee
            > > > >
            > > > >
            > > >
            > > > __________________________________________________________
            > > > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of
            > Blockbuster
            > > > Total Access, No Cost.
            > > > http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text5.com
            > > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > > --
            > > Sincerely,
            > >
            > > Lisa Whiting
            > > gnitihwasil@... <mailto:gnitihwasil%40gmail.com>
            > > 313.930.2388
            >
            > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
            >
            >

            --
            Sincerely,

            Lisa Whiting
            gnitihwasil@... <mailto:gnitihwasil%40gmail.com>
            313.930.2388



            [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          • lilbee60618
            Hi Lynda! That s okay, it was me, and don t worry about it. I will REALLY try and make it tomorrow although I have someone coming to my house for a massage at
            Message 5 of 13 , May 20, 2008
            • 0 Attachment
              Hi Lynda!
              That's okay, it was me, and don't worry about it. I will REALLY try
              and make it tomorrow although I have someone coming to my house for a
              massage at 6, so I may not be there until 7:30.
              --Lee

              --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Lynda C" <lulubird6@...> wrote:
              >
              > Lee,
              > Do I owe you the swift or Tina? I can't remember. I'll bring it
              tomorrow.
              > Sorry I've had it for so long.
              > Lynda
              >
              > On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 8:46 PM, lilbee60618 <leesstein@...>
              > wrote:
              >
              > > Anyone going?
              > > --Lee
              > >
              > >
              > >
              >
              >
              > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
              >
            • lilbee60618
              Oh boy...Lynda I just realized I responded to a really old email. Sorry. My messages were organized differently...ugh. --Lee
              Message 6 of 13 , May 20, 2008
              • 0 Attachment
                Oh boy...Lynda I just realized I responded to a really old email.
                Sorry. My messages were organized differently...ugh.
                --Lee
              Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.