Fwd: Not about knitting-- coop openings at The Hub

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2008
      Hi Knitters--

      This is not about knitting, but I know some of you are
      curious about cooperative housing. In case you know of
      anyone who is looking for a co-op unit, here is an
      opportunity.

      Thanks, Joyce

      Note: forwarded message attached.

    • Carolyn
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2008
        Joyce,

        Attachments don't go through on the listserv. Can you email me the
        information directly?

        Thanks,
        Carolyn

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 26, 2008
          Doh! I always forget that attachments don't show up.
          And I already deleted that message.

          The gist of it is that Hub Cooperative has a unit
          opening up. Contact info is on their website:
          http://hubcoop.org/

          --- Carolyn <2carolyn@...> wrote:

          > Joyce,
          >
          > Attachments don't go through on the listserv. Can
          > you email me the
          > information directly?
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Carolyn
          >
          > On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 3:15 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald
          > <bigwildonion@...>
          > wrote:
          >
          > > Hi Knitters--
          > >
          > > This is not about knitting, but I know some of you
          > are
          > > curious about cooperative housing. In case you
          > know of
          > > anyone who is looking for a co-op unit, here is an
          > > opportunity.
          > >
          > > Thanks, Joyce
          > >
          > > Note: forwarded message attached.

          Be a better friend, newshound, and