tomorrow..

  • catherine taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19 4:27 PM
      Just wanted to remind y'all that you are invited to knit at my place tomorrow evening, from 6:30-9:30. I'll have tea and coffee and maybe chips to snack on... Please see address/directions below.
      Looking forward to it,
      Cate
      FYI - Dog still here...

      Lisa, let me know if you still want to have a sale... or you could always just come on by.

      My address is 2330 N Spaulding Ave, just south of Fullerton. I'm going to have you all enter from the alley north of the building, right behind the Adidam building that is on the corner of Fullerton and Spaulding. It is the second gate on the left when you enter the alley from Spaulding, I'll tie some yarn on it...... When you get to the second floor, I'm the door at the top of stairs (sort of like 3rd floor because of "garden level" - again I'll tie some yarn to the door). If you should have any trouble, go ahead and go to the front gate and dial the apt using my last name, Taylor.....