Hi

  • mousemelia1
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2008
      I'm going to be in town from 4/3 to 4/6. I don't have tons of time,
      and am bring the baby, but would love to see knitters. I was going to
      attend the sweater club at Arcadia Knitting that Saturday from 1 to
      3pm. They said I could invite others, even if you aren't in the club.

      I would love to see people. I miss you guys. Colorado is nice and
      all, but still...

      Marcy.