Re: [logan2knits] Meetings and swift/ball-winder

  • catherine taylor
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 9, 2008
      Hi Lee, I may be able to do 13th.... Cate

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 10, 2008
        I have the swift and baller...and I will bring it to Margaret's on the 16th. Tina
        From: catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...>

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 10, 2008
          Margaret,
          I have a house call from 3-4 in uptown. How late will your knitting thing go
          on during Sunday the 16th?
          --Lee

          From: catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...
          <mailto:taylorcatherinea%40yahoo.com> >

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 11, 2008
            I can't make it this Thursday the 13th. Gotta host a
            co-op meeting that night. Bummer.

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 11, 2008
              I'm going to try to make it on the 13th too.

              Lynda

              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 11, 2008
                Very cool everyone.for those who want to knit with me on Thursday, March
                13th (that's the day after tomorrow), come to my house which is located on
                3649 West Eddy Street. That's 1 block south of Addison, just east of
                Lawndale. My house is the only one with the driveway. Give me a call if you
                have any questions: 773-267-0175.
                --Lee

                I'm going to try to make it on the 13th too.

                Lynda

                On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 7:28 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...
                <mailto:bigwildonion%40yahoo.com> >
                wrote:

                > I can't make it this Thursday the 13th. Gotta host a
                > co-op meeting that night. Bummer.
                >

                > --- lilbee60618 <leesstein@...
                <mailto:leesstein%40spacecushion.com> <leesstein%40spacecushion.com>>
                > wrote:
                >
                > > Hi Cate,
                > > I was planning to come to your place on the 20th but
                > > realized that it's
                > > Maundy Thursday. We're attending a seder (our first)
                > > that night so I
                > > can't come. I'm sorry to miss the knitting!
                > >
                > > Hi Margaret, I'm still coming to your place on the
                > > 16th though. What
                > > times are you having it? Also who has the swift and
                > > ball-winder? I need
                > > to borrow it. Can anyone bring it on Sunday the
                > > 16th?
                > >
                > > Everyone else, I take it there's nothing going on
                > > this Thursday
                > > evening. If I host at my place this Thursday (13th)
                > > would anyone make
                > > it? Lemme know so I can plan for it. BTW, anyone who
                > > has the swift can
                > > bring it this Thursday too...
                > >
                > > Hope all's well ladies!
                > > --Lee

              • catherine taylor
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 12, 2008
                  what time r u thinking?

                  On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 7:28 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@ yahoo.com

                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 12, 2008
                    Oh duh.I didn't mention that did I? How about 6-9?